- By David Watts
- In Company
- Posted January 17, 2017
Our 2016 and Agile Future
Firstly – let us just say a very big happy new year to everyone.
Let us tell you about Agile Automations, our past year and our future goals. 2016 has been an excellent year for Agile Automations, establishing ourselves as a key player in providing bespoke Robotic Process Automation solutions. We strive to differentiate ourselves from our competitors by not just offering an ‘off-the-shelf’ product, but providing end to end analysis, design, solutions, development and implementation bundled into one.
Looking back from the beginning of 2016, we have come a long way and enjoyed every minute! Our key milestones and achievements have been:
- Bringing on board new Project Managers and Analysts to increase our workload capacity.
- Starting to look at new industries and advising how robots can be used in such a wide range of sectors.
- Establishing a solid foundation in providing automations to global corporations in the Financial Sector (a speciality of ours)
- Establishing strong relationships with multinational corporations to help streamline their business processes and their journey along RPA.
- Exploring the realms of AI and “Cognitive Computing / Computer Learning” to enhance our existing solutions.
RPA has been the focus for many organisations over the past year and will continue to be over the following years to come. Many buzzwords have been flying around and a lot of fancy terminology, but we like to keep it simple and tell people how it is.
So if you have any questions about RPA or how it can help your business, feel free to just drop us a line.
It is safe to say that we have had a great year here at Agile Automations and will strive to have an even more successful 2017!