Our client required a fully automated work-flow to manage on-boarding of the customers to their organisation. This would include automating the end-to-end process, all the way from FPOC with the customers to setting up their accounts, credit checks, KYC checks and sending out new cards.
Enable the customer information collected at the FPOC, to be transferred and updated across all systems of current, savings, lending and credit cards divisions.
Once processed, the same data would be available to all divisions, so that when the customer makes a second contact, they can be verified and served consistently.
While processing the data, the automation must also perform some on-the-fly calculations and checks for example;
- … tidying up the data, fix small errors like address discrepancies
- … checking customer records on external systems like credit agencies to assign a primary risk grading, to enable future lending applications to be processed efficiently
We worked closely with all operational heads and subject matter experts (SMEs) of all divisions to scope their data requirements, service-targets and resource challenges during the scoping stages.
Following that, we developed, tested and implemented the following within 5 weeks/sprints:
- A single view application that is available to all divisions, controlled using their login restrictions
- A multi-channel integration through the systems (SAP, Card Admin System, DHL parcel service) and data sources (SQL, SAP)
- To enable each division and their tiers pick up the process from any stage, we built in our own database, which keeps the record of the current progress.This way each case can be picked up from last check-point and moved on to the next.
Key advantages for improved customer journey include: ability to view same data across divisions, on-the-fly due-diligence and compliance checks performed while creating records and most importantly the efficient and seamless hand-over of the process from one tier to another, improving the accuracy and efficiency significantly.
Here is how five teams, across different geographical locations, worked to achieve an entirely automated workflow…
Scrum development methodology combined with extensive experience in developing custom coded RPA solutions, we at Agile Automations are changing the desktop RPA scene towards a more sustainable and reliable adaptation of RPA into the businesses.
Can your business benefit from such relentless commitment to perfection? Contact us to find out more!